I'm a founder, Internet of Things advocate, researcher & developer, travel lover, rock music listener, book reader, basketball player and blog writer.
I am from Barcelona, and I actually live between Barcelona and Munich (Germany).
These are projects I have been working:
- I am the founder of the startup theThings.IO
- I co-founded the Spanish travel blog 3viajes.com with some friends.
- I am Internet of Things evangelist and I organize the IoT Barcelona community and co-organize the IoT Munich meetup. I spoke at the IoT meetups at Berlin, London, Zurich and Buenos Aires.
- I have been involved on Internet of Things projects such as One Seat Away exposed at the Sonar+D in Barcelona (2013) and the infamous Oktoberfest of Things. I also presented my new startup at the Maker Faire at Rome and at the LeWeb London in 2013
- I created the City Operating System idea and the Barcelona Barcodes project.
- I won with Marc Planagumà the FirefoxOS hackathon at the MWC 2013 Wip Jam with the Vibrycing application.
- I designed and developed with Philipp Rossmanith and Miguel Dahbar the Mozilla Jetpack beta plugin HooverNotes finalist of the Challenge Mozilla Jetpack 4 Learning Design which was presented at SXSW 2010.
I used to work as a researcher and developer at BDigital, TMT Factory focused on Internet of Things, Smart Cities and Open Data fields. I also was a Web developer at Atrapalo.com. This is my list of technical publications, my presentations, my public profile at LinkedIn and my Github repository.