I'm a researcher and developer, travel lover, rock music listener, book reader, basketball player and blog writer.
I am from Barcelona, but I actually live in Munich (Germany).
My main research interests combine: cities and urban computing; the Web; Internet of Things; human-computer interaction; the open culture; and applications of artifical intelligence in the society.
These are personal projects I have been working:
- I co-founded the Spanish travel blog 3viajes al dia.
- I co-organize the IoT Munich and the IoT Barcelona community meetups.
- (2013) With Marc Planagumà we won the 1st prize at the MWC 2013 WIP Jam Hackathon with a Firefox OS application with the HTML5 and JS app called Vibrycing.
- (2011 - 2012) I created the city Operating System idea and the Barcelona Barcodes projecte.
- (2009 - 2010) I designed and developed with Philipp Rossmanith and Miguel Dahbar the Mozilla Jetpack beta plugin HooverNotes finalist of the Challenge Mozilla Jetpack 4 Learning Design which was presented at SXSW 2010.